Four halls with a total area of 13,260 m² and a park-like area of around 40 ha are expecting up to 300 exhibitors and around 25,000 guests in October.
Get into starting position: Exhibitors:inside can already register via our online platform. And also the ticket store for visitors is online. Secure your tickets for J&A 2023 now!
By the way: Holders of a valid fishing or hunting license receive a 3.00 euro discount on your admission!
Not only have we prepared the popular exhibition highlights for you again, but we have also prepared new attractions in both the fishing and hunting and enjoyment areas.
We are looking forward to you
Your J&A trade fair team
What we offer you, among other things:
– The largest range of weapons and optics in eastern Germany with many brands (long and short guns, hunting optics)
– Hunting optics in practice – test and have a view
– the largest hunting shooting cinema with 8 x 3 m area (with the latest long guns of various manufacturers)
– the big raffle around the expertise of hunters and (new) also of anglers with very many valuable prizes
– Jagdfalkenhof Schaaf: flight demonstrations and the falconer’s craft, native reptiles
– Everything for fishing – significantly more suppliers than in 2020 and 2022
– the fishing forum: Lectures and presentations on various target fish and fishing methods.
– the fishing action area at the Markkleeberger See (in planning) – at and on the water: boats, product presentations and practical hands-on offers as well as the taster fishing for the family – the hunting & fishing social media lounge
– the hunting action stage with many presentations about hunting, keeping & care
– the hunting dog arena: breed and performance presentations, more than a dozen breed and breeding associations
– Hunting grounds and game utilization – two new focal points
– The German Bowhunting Association e.V. introduces itself – try for yourself possible
– The Scottish Mile – Whisky, Guinness, Fish’n Chips, Pipers and much more.
– Cooking shows with special delicacies in the Game & Fish Gourmet Pavilion with Michael Keller, meat sommelier and butcher world champion, among others.
– For the first time together with the German Barbecue Association : The 4th German WildGrillChampionship and the Grilldorf
– Exciting facts about the forest – new exhibitors, Saxony Forest and protection projects – mushroom advice
– Preparation training
– Back horses, sheep, alpacas
– Show forge
and much more.
Jagd und Angeln 2023 offers the most comprehensive range of hunting weapons, optics, ammunition, hunting knives, hunting equipment and hunting grounds supplies, hunting dog accessories, hunting and fishing clothing as well as fishing equipment, fishing lures and special accessories for a wide variety of target fish and fishing methods, boats, refrigeration, storage and Zerwirk equipment, barbecue and smoking technology and accessories, and much more in eastern Germany.
We will be working with the German Barbecue Association in the future. Thus, already the 4th WGM is carried out in cooperation with and according to the rules of the GBA. We are very happy about this cooperation. The winning team will participate in the German GBA Championships in Stuttgart.
Pheasant, as well as roe deer and wild boar from the local forests and Wermsdorf pike are the tasks of the teams competing in the fourth German WGM. It will be exciting for the visitors when the professional and ambitious amateur teams once again conjure up something special from venison. In the Grill Village, of course, the exhibitors are all about grilling and smoking. And barbecue events for visitors to participate in are also available.
Become an exhibitor at Jagd & Angeln 2023 and use the opportunity to reach and address hunters and anglers as well as barbecue and smoking enthusiasts and nature-loving outdoor enthusiasts from eastern and central Germany with your offers.
Largest professional audience
Enormous media coverage