there are only a few weeks left until the Jagd & Angeln 2023. We are back on the grounds of the agra Messepark, Bornaische Straße 210 in 04279 Leipzig. Almost 200 exhibitors and more than 30 clubs and associations have already registered (beginning of August). This puts us collectively on track to return to 2019’s numbers, which ended up with just under 300 booths. We are very happy about that!!!
There is still time for all those who are still undecided. Jagd & Angeln 2023 is worthwhile for you as an exhibitor. We will be very happy to make you individual and attractive stand offers. Contact us now!
And for all those who are already on board:
- please note the possibility of advertising on the exhibition grounds. We especially recommend our LED screens at the hunting action stage and the enjoyment stage. You can find all offers in our advertising material catalog. Please contact us directly if you are interested in
interested in something.
- The first exhibitors have already received their stand confirmation, invoice and thus their access to the services in the Exhibitor Service Portal. Another system run will take place for all those registered who have not yet received anything from us on 15.08. then you should also be there. For all others, the next run will take place at the end of August. Even then there is still enough time until 10.09. order all the services you need.
- please note for your setup planning that Tuesday, October 03 is a holiday. On this day the site is at rest, there will be no set-up.
- For all vendors of firearms and cold weapons requiring a permit – please remember to obtain a Special Weapons Permit. This and all other important information can be found in the individual sections of the exhibitor information on this website.
- The show management will be located directly in the visitor entrance area on the visitor parking side. If anything else is needed, e.g. driving permits, exhibition construction things, etc., or if there are simply questions, this is the contact point on all construction, exhibition and dismantling days, where we are happy to provide advice and assistance.
Your hunting and fishing fair team
Registration – Hunting and Fishing
you will find all necessary information for your registration and also the link to the Exhibitor Service Portal.
Here you can register as an exhibitor and then make bookings. In case of problems please contact us briefly by mail at email@example.com.
We will then contact you promptly and help.
Warning against criminal e-mails / warning against criminal e-mails
To our exhibitors:
Criminal mails like the one exemplarily shown below appear again and again, in which someone asks you e.g. to name your bank data, to transfer money to new bank data of agra Veranstaltungs GmbH, to take note of all invoices or similar. We, the agra Veranstaltungs GmbH write mail in principle and always only from mail addresses that end with ….
end. Sender addresses that come from other sources (here in the example gmail) are not from us and should be deleted. Please always pay attention to the return address. Never click on a link or similar in such a mail rashly. If you are unsure, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call the known telephone numbers and ask briefly if there is a mail from us. We will usually write to you personally regarding billing or banking matters; this will be done directly to the named contacts of our customers.
To our exhibitors:
Again and again, criminal e-mails such as the one shown below appear. Mostly someone asks you, e.g. to give your bank details, to transfer money to new bank data of agra Veranstaltungs GmbH, to make all invoices known or something similar. We, agra Veranstaltungs GmbH, write e-mails in principle and always only from our secure e-mail addresses that end in ….@agra-messe.de. Mail addresses coming from other sources (here in the example gmail) are not from us and should be deleted. Please always pay attention to the sender address. Never click on a link in such an e-mail prematurely. If you are unsure, please contact us via email@example.com or call us at the known telephone numbers and ask briefly if an e-mail has been sent by us. As a rule, we write to you personally when it comes to billing or banking matters; this is done directly to the named contact persons of our customers.
Beispielmail mit kriminellem Hintergrund / sample email with criminal background
Agra Veranstaltungs GmbH <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 1. August 2022 at 10:06:11 CEST
Subject: Outstanding invoices
Dear Sir / Madam,
We are back working with a workforce after the government restriction on COVID-19 and therefore we need your good compliance, I hope that you and your loved ones are healthy and that an unexpected Coronavirus has bypassed you in this trying time?
(1) Send us a list of the open invoices and outstanding balance owed to us with the due date according to what your record shows in your system.
(2) Hold on and stop any payment to our old bank account details to avoid credit error as a result of the ongoing yearly auditing with our auditor; It’s paramount for us to provide you with our updated NEW bank details for any of your invoices remittance to us .
If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me for further assistance.
Your immediate response would be highly appreciated.
Agra Events Ltd.